Friday 9 October 2015

HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS


CLICK HERE: OUR FIRST PROJECT!!

Hi guys! Our first bilingual project is coming! Click on the link above and follow the instructions to create your JACK O'LANTERN ; we'll have an exhibition at school  with all your creations.

These are your guidelines:
  • Make four-student groups
  • Organise your team and take pictures during the process of emptying, you can also have a recording..
  • Bring the staff  and  posssible decorations to school  to customize the pumpkins with your team.
  • Be creative!!!
  • The English teachers will let you know the date to bring them             
  • Make a power point presentation with all the pictures you got
  • Deadline: 28th October.........ENJOY GUYS!!!!

 
You did great dear Bretonians!! 
Have a look at your awesome pumpkins and VIDEOS!

  
Marta, Nadine, Kiara, Carolina
......

Álvaro, Irene, Mar, Irene, Daniela
......

   Miguel, Antonio, Aday, Mario, David
                                             ........
Daniel, Jonathan, Alan, Víctor, Juan Carlos: CLICK HERE

14 comments:

  1. hello cristina I´m victor I love this original project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cristina! I'm Mar, I really like this proyect, and I enjoy it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cristina! I'm Daniela, it was a fun project and we enjoyed a lot, it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cristina! I'm Nadine , this project was funny, brilliant and I enjoyed it very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! This project was quite funny! The best thing was meet more my new partners!!! Also all the pumpkins were amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cristina I really like work with this team and I like prepared the pumpink too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Cristina I really like work with this team and I like prepared the pumpink too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Cristina I really like work with this team and I like prepared the pumpink too

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Jonathan. I loved the halloween proyect cause I had fun being with my friends ,drawing and cutting faces.I hope all the proyects are as fun as this one

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this halloween project ,it was fun and sorry for my poor interaction in the speaking.
    Regards Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cristina! I'm Irene, it was a funny project and I enjoyed a lot doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Cristina i love the project of halloween pumpkims

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Cristina i love the project of halloween pumpkims

    ReplyDelete