Friday 24 March 2017

2nd TERM FINAL TASKS!


Hi guys!
Second term is almost over and following are some tasks you should take into account:

1.Check all projects guidelines by clicking on the left-side bar "Project guidelines"on my BLOG  ( labels,       teachers blogs , projects links, etc.) and update your Blog-portfolios if  you haven't done it yet.
2. Update your  glossaries ( Units and reading book); it is not necessary to post long vocabulary lists!
3. Write a brief paragraph in your Blog-Portfolio including your
ENGLISH / GEOGRAPHY/  P.E.   SELF-ASSESSMENT:  
                                                    

  • What can I do that I couldn't do before?
  • What did I like most?
  • What did I do well?
  • What am I confused about?
  • What did I do in English outside the class?
  • What do I need to improve?
  • What did I learn about culture?
4. Your workbooks will be revised next Monday 27th.( Focus on vocabulary and Grammar)
Remember that this is part of your assessment during the term.

     DEADLINE FOR BLOG-PORTFOLIOS: TUESDAY 28th 
Thanks for your effort Bretonians!!                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment